What you will find on this site:
1) Information on what Presta Valve tubes are.
2) Tips and videos for using Presta Valves tubes on your road bicycle.
3) Alternatives valve types.
4) Links to sites where you can buy presta valve tubes, adapters, pumps, and more.
5) Information about inner tube manufacturers.
A Presta valve is thinner and longer than ordinary schrader valves, which are used on most bicycles and all cars.
Here is a picture of a Presta Valve on a wheel rim:
If you don't have Presta Valve pump, you can buy presta valve adapters below that will convert your presta-valve so that in can be used with an ordinary bicycle pump. See the video on the right to see how this works.
A Presta Valve is a somewhat uncommon valuve on an innertube that is used on high performance mountain bicycles and road bicycles. The Presta Valve has a smaller diameter than the more common Schrader valve, giving the tire's rim more strength.
Presta valves are thinner and longer than Schrader valves (the more common valves used on cars and most bicycles). A small nut must be turned to allow the inner tube to be pumped or deflated.
1. Buy a Presta Valve adapter so you can use a regular Schrader valve style pump.
2. Drill out your rim, and use a Schrader Valve tube. The problem with this idea is that the reason for Presta Valves is that the smaller diameter hole increases the strength of your wheel's rim -- helping you avoid a tire taco.
3. Buy a Presta Valve pump. Here are some links.
You can get some valve adapater reviews here.